Construction of a new training and administration facility for the Greater Western Sydney Giants at Sydney Olympic Park. Works included the refurbishment of an existing building and the construction of a new office building and 8-metre-high gymnasium.
The player facilities include an internal kicking area, ice baths, medical facilities as well as lounge, kitchen and dining areas
Rotric was responsible for the Design, Supply & Installation of Electrical and Communications Services including the upgrade of electrical supply from the building to the Substation.
Project Scope of Supply
- Site establishment for the job
- New general and dedicated power outlets and cabling
- New communications cabling
- Supply and installation of >320 Cat6 data outlets
- New specified lighting
- Relocation of existing lighting
- New non-monitored Emergency lighting
- Extension of the existing lighting control system
- New networking cabinets
- New distribution boards
- Main Distribution Board
- 4 x Distribution Boards were installed in Total
- New cable tray for both power and data cabling
- Supply authority metering.
- As-Built documentation