This was a back-to-base installation across two levels of Sydney Central Tower, it was completed over two separate stages with each floor taking 4 months to complete and cover 2,400 sqm each.
Rotric undertook the Base Building House Electrical Installation, utilising the Gripple Wire suspension kits for the exposed cable trays giving it a pleasant finish.
Project Scope of Supply
- Disconnection, make safe & removal of redundant services
- Temporary power & lighting services
- Specified Lighting
- C-Bus lighting control system
- Non-monitored exit and emergency lighting system
- New Private metering
- General Power and dedicated circuits
- New Siemon Cat6A Structured cabling system.
- Cable containment as required
- 40A 3phase mechanical submains between Level 7 and Level 13
- As built documentation