This refurbishment took place across 3 Levels of Building C7A
The project was completed in 5Months and covered 10,000m2
Project Scope of Supply
- Lighting - in excess of 2000 light fittings, the majority of which were individually suspended from an exposed ceiling. This was a very technical installation, with the ceiling exposed and the lights suspended at different heights and angles. It was a difficult challenge for our crew, with the end result being one of the best installations we have been involved in.
- Lighting control, across the 3 floors the university is trialling two different systems, CBUS and EyeNut lighting control which is a wireless automated system.
- Supply and install submains from main distribution board on ground throughout the three floors servicing the levels
- Installation of 5 floor distribution boards
- Power services throughout the tenancies – including a significant number of floor boxes.
- Compressed timeframe due to significant delays in having the mechanical design approved, as we were unable to install our cable trays and begin our cabling runs, this left us 4 weeks short on an already tight program, however we managed to get the job across the line without issue.
- This installation was completed in live environment directly above the university’s main library.
- As-Built documentation