This was a staged refurbishment across 4 Levels of The Octagon Building in Parramatta’s CBD.
The project was completed in 2 Stages.
Levels 5 and 6 were completed first across a 16-week program, starting in January
Levels 3 and 4 were completed next across a 12-week program, with the project completed in July.
The project covered 10,000m2 or 2,500m per floor
Project Scope of Supply
- Site establishment for both stages of the job
- New general and dedicated power outlets and cabling
- New communications cabling
- Supply and installation of >2800 Cat6A data outlets / an average of 800 per floor
- New specified lighting
- Relocation of existing lighting
- New non-monitored Emergency lighting
- Extension of the existing lighting control system
- New networking cabinets
- 2x Comms Rooms per floor servicing both North and South.
- New fibre and copper back bone cabling
- New distribution boards
- 19x Distribution Boards were installed in Total
- 4x Distribution boards per floor servicing North – East and West and South – East & West
- 3x link panels between the floors were also installed
- New cable tray for both power and data cabling
- Supply authority metering.
- As-Built documentation